Thread: Official Top Post Thread Farm Pass
View Single Post
Old Feb 13 2023, 05:02 PM

Hi.. my farm pass has a goal.. not daily. It is to CHOP 3020 PINE TREE.

Ok.. so first day I tried chopping pine trees.. it did nothing .. the picture looks like small pine trees, so I then went and shook/harvested my small pine trees.. this worked but I don't have many so I also went to 2 super neighbors farms and harvested some of their small pine trees..this worked. and I was able to have about 1300 done. Then I planted about 200 more on my farm to harvest in when they come ready. I did this about 3 days .. thinking I would be getting closer I looked.. and still needed almost 1500?

So ok, I planted about 300 more yesterday morning. So I should be getting 500 more today when it is ready to harvest.. NOPE.. did not.. still needed about 1500!

So now 2 different superneighbors later and I have no idea how many they had but lots more than me since they had 1300 the first time and I did not do all of theirs because I didn't want to short them. Well THIS kind of worked! I only need about 300 more.

BUT then one of my superneighbors said they had more small pine trees ready at a few of their farms.. I went.. AND I GET NOTHING again..

I am confused. First of all.. is is supposed to be..
chop pine trees
or
harvest small pine trees?

and why does it work for a bit and then not for a bit..