View Single Post
Old Dec 10 2022, 02:55 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericanl51 View Post
Thank you for getting farmtown back up and running but there is going to be any compensation for the time lost as this was the second time? All my crops were wasted. I had seven quests out of 8 finished for 2 fc that were too late. I have invested a lot of time and money in this game and refuse to put anymore money into it if it just disappears without a moment's notice without any compensation. You have made it very difficult to year fc, unlike in the past and so many facilities that were once free now require it.
Hi ericanl,
It is up to the developers whether they offer any compensation. Please note that both times Farm Town was deactivated it was Facebook that did so and not the choice of the developers. There was no notice given by Facebook that they were going to do this.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.