Thread: Official Top Post Thread Game Not loading/WebGL disabled/frequent crashes
View Single Post
Old Dec 03 2022, 10:21 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by cathykirkham313@gmail.com View Post
Hi, Dec. 3, 2022
This is Cathy Kirkham. I would like to know what is going on with Farm Town. I also want to know if this is the end of the Farm Town run or if it is coming back, EVER?
I just bought for my husband 1 time, 250.00 plus a Farm Pass. David Kirkham, my self 2 times for 500.00, plus a Farm Pass also. I do NOT like how you get off without any explanations or whys. I would appreciate knowing why you got offline, and IF you are not going to get back on...I want the money I spent returned. For my hubby and myself. It isn't right that you get offline and never say why, keep all the money and just keep us wondering. I hate what you have done. You wouldn't like either.
Please give us all an explanation, or tell us it is over...and return the money we spent. I am speaking for myself, but I hate it....for all of my farm town players. It is wrong!!!!!
Thanks, for the explanation and if that money is coming back.
Cathy Kirkham who plays for self and hubby.
Hi Cathy,
I moved your post to the thread about loading the game. We have said what has happened and why. Farm Town did not do this. Please read the announcement at the top of any section of the forums. Here is a link to that:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/announcement.php?f=1

No it is not over. Farm Town will be back as soon as they can get the issue straightened out with Facebook.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.