Thread: Official Top Post Thread Receiving-sending-exchanging Gifts
View Single Post
Old Nov 28 2022, 12:05 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JW2009 View Post
A.K.A. I'm one of those farmers who CAN'T send out gifts or train boost
Hi JW,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about gifts. Please do not post in the Suggestions section unless you have a suggestion to change the game.
The farm link you listed is just the generic link and will only take a person to their own farms.

Make sure your browser and computer system are up to date.
Also make sure you have cookies and pop ups allowed by the following instructions:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=625118

One thing else that can keep the lists from showing is if you have too many friends who play or played Farm Town. Facebook has limited how many friends names they will send. If you have more than that then the list doesn't show. We do not know what their limit is. The only thing you can do is remove those who no longer play and see if the list will show.

If this has been going on a long time it may be the problem caused by Facebook for some to not be able to get the lists. They have not fixed this as far as we know.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.