View Single Post
Old Nov 26 2022, 06:11 AM

Unhappy

Yes, I fully understand the difference between daily and seasonal goals. My ONGOING PROBLEM is that I have been playing this game since it's beginning (much longer than Farm Pass has been around) and over the years I developed a method of playing that allowed me to enjoy the game. Farm Pass is forcing me to change the way I play in that I now have to log in at midnight each day to see what the NEW daily goals are and I can't pick, plant, harvest, fish, send or receive trains, etc UNTIL I have determined what is necessary FOR THAT DAY'S PLAY. Numerous times (more than 1 dozen now) I have performed a multi-day task (send a certain type of train or pick flowers) the day BEFORE you post the same task for that day. It's happened often enough that I am under the opinion that the developers or game computer is tracking what and when I do something and waiting until I've done it to have the goal for that thing to show up (today's Dispatch Enhanced Freight Locomotive for instance, my Enhanced locomotive sat idle for 6 days waiting on this task to show back up and I finally gave up on it yesterday and dispatched the train so I could get the goods back, NOW I lose out on that Farm Pass goal because the train will take 2 days to return. This is NOT AN ISOLATED INSTANCE!!!). So, back to my request above. In order to "play" the game (I no longer enjoy it since it's become more of a battle/conquest scenario) and meet the daily Fram pass goals would you please post a WEEKLY or MONTHLY FARM PASS calendar showing what task on which day will be required so that I can let things sit idle or rot on the vine awaiting THAT specific task for THAT day.