Thread: Official Top Post Thread Receiving-sending-exchanging Gifts
View Single Post
Old Nov 25 2022, 10:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Linda2gardner,
I am sorry but there isn't any thing automatic to do this. Normally gifts are removed from the My Requests when you accept them. However when they get stuck there and continue to show in My Requests then the only way to remove them and get to the new or previous gifts is to follow the instructions given.
This is a problem with data transfer between Facebook and Farm Town that occurs intermitently and randomly. As it does not happen all the time then there is no way for the developers to find the exact problem and get it solved.
This is not the only person having a problem. I have cleared the memcache several times, the Game Activity items, and cleared the memcache again and still get no gifts in the gift box even though the names of my friends who have sent the gifts are different from the ones I have accepted. The fixes are obviously not working since this has been going on for nearly 2 weeks now. If I were in the UK I would say this has been going on for a fortnight, but we Americans don't usually use the term.

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.