View Single Post
Old Sep 25 2022, 11:30 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnorton View Post
Yesterday, I worked the Pass program. I attempted to get 15 luxury hotels for the step for the day. I got 14 and did a friend Brad's client work post for all 44 of his farms. I got no increase. However, today, I checked his farms and found a luxury hotel on his last farm. Most likely it probably was worked.

Also today, I think I increased my Sports Arena french fries by 30 but it did not show.
Hi Jnorton,
I moved your post to the News & Announcements thread about the new release where we are keeping all things about the farm pass currently.
For the first one there may not have been any thing left in their luxury hotel by the time you got to it in which case it would not count for your total.
According to your goal you have gotten only 4 of the 37 so there may not have been room to add all of them. You still have time to add more today when there is room in your Sports arena. You do own 3 Sports arenas of which 2 are empty. Try adding the fries to one of them.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Sep 25 2022 at 11:35 AM.