View Single Post
Old Sep 05 2022, 09:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi PharmerRhonda,
Thank you for your information! We will keep an eye on XP goals and see if we get any issues with them.
Where they all daily goals?
On the job hire that didn't work, was that the first time you had any get hired by a stranger goal or if not was it the first time you had that specific get hired by a stranger and earn XP goal?
When you say the farm was layered and it was an HP job, do you recall if the layering is where the crops are overlapped, or was it layered in such a way that when the tool dropped another crop showed up?
Yes, all of these were daily goals. Concerning the 1st job that didn't count for the farm pass, it was on day 1, and so the first time I had that specific "get hired by a stranger for experience." All the crops on layer (on all the farms for that farmer) were taro, and I was rushing, because when I was hired, there was only 5 minutes left before they wilted (that is why I decided to just skip to the next field, rather than take the time to click on the reward box, as each subsequent field was showing 1 minute less of time and I didn't have any time to waste.) I did consider if the issue was that it was Taro, a new crop, but I have no way to test that.