Thread: Official Top Post Thread Neighborhood Chains Contest
View Single Post
Old Aug 19 2022, 02:30 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpdad View Post
I would like to think a lot of players would be interested in this, a tool that allows you to fill all of the facilities you own in the NCC. It is rather slow having to do them all individually, when it first started most people had one of each or less, I have seen of late people with 30 plus, I think it is a nightmare loading my eight!!! Thanks in advance
Hi Grumpdad,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about the NCC to answer you as we can not answer in the Suggestions section.
You do not have to fill your facilities for the NCC from the NCC manager indivcidually. You can fill them from the Facility manager using any of the tools you have for that and they do count for the NCC. There is also a way to filter the facility manager to show and fill only the NCC facilities in the funnel filter there.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.