Thread: Official Top Post Thread Quests
View Single Post
Old Mar 02 2022, 09:10 PM

Default Yeah, it's the game. It did it again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
You are welcome, glad it worked
Next quest, chopped pine trees for both paper roll and paper board. I have quite a few pine trees and I always chop them all when I see the next step isn't the mill.

So I've ALWAYS had more than enough to make anything for which pine trees are required. Today it took EVERY ONE of my pine trees to make JUST the paper roll. That never ever happened.

Which means 1) the game is losing our trees (as it lost my lemons last time when I knew I had more than enough) or 2. suddenly the game is requiring many more trees to do manufacture each item.

So do you know which it is? Because I was absolutely certain and careful to not use any pine more than exactly what was needed for the paper role - and it took ALL 13 of pine trees to make 1/1 paper roll.

I think if the answer is #2, then we should have been warned that suddenly we need to buy a lot more trees of each kind as the game is requiring many more for production. I mean seriously - 1/1 paper roll took 13 pine trees? I've done tons of quests over the years that produced both paper roll and paper board and in one quest and NEVER were the 13 trees not more than enough.
please tell us what's going on.