Thread: Official Top Post Thread Plowing, Seeding Or Harvesting
View Single Post
Old Dec 09 2021, 10:52 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisarami View Post
On my 4th farm I was using the ow machine after taking the layers off my farm and putting in a single layer of crops/when my crop completely disappeared. It quit recognizing I had unplanted crops at a certain point before they completely disappeared when I tried to refresh the farm. I tried to clear the memecache with no luck. I couldn't find a solution in the forum so I'm reaching out to get support involved.
Hi Lisarami,
I moved your post to the subject thread about crops as this appears to be what you are talking about doing.
I am sorry, but I don't know wht an "ow" machine is. Could you please supply the correct name for the tool?
I have checked that farm and there aren't any plowed or planted crop fields on that farm. If you had just plowed and planted crop fields on there prior to refreshing the farm then they were not saved. The only suggestion I can offer is to try again to plow and plant your fields again. Make sure they save and there aren't any red numbers on the save button before you refresh the farm.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.