View Single Post
Old Nov 15 2021, 11:08 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelicbrat View Post
I watch the save button closely, sometimes I click on a single tree and it goes to 1, other times I click using ext tools and it never climbs, I stop if it gets to 3 and wait for it to go down. there is really no rhyme or reason since the last update, before then if I was doing a heavily stacked fish farm it would boot me, now it can be a single layer with 20 tree, or writing a message. Before the 13th, I could switch to a smaller tool and it would be fine, now using my pink turbo boat (tiny!!!) causes it to crash. I will turn off everything not required as suggested, but I'm really frustrated as this is getting far worse, not better!
Hi Angelicbrat,
I am sorry, but it is not a wide spread problem and does seem to be more a problem with the heavy layered farms and individual computers. One other thing I might suggest is to not have the weather open when you are working on Farm Town as some of those weather sites/apps are memory hogs and that may be part of the problem.
This last release has not added or changed anything major in the game, so I am at a loss to understand what in it would make it worse.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.