Thread: Official Top Post Thread Tools and Fuel
View Single Post
Old Oct 05 2021, 07:20 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by YooHoo View Post
I collected the fuel from my oil rig and oil pumps last night and tonight. When I clicked on the fuel station, both nights it has showed "0 from refinery". Is this a known glitch? Thanks. USER ID 1109145615
Hi8 YooHoo,
I moved your post to the subject thread about fuel.
You refueled last night at 9:00 Eastern time so whatever fuel tanks you had then in your storage were used for that. I do not see any fuel tanks currently in your storage. They have to be moved to your storage to count for refueling. You only have one oil refinery so you are not going to produce a lot of fuel tanks from just one.

Please note that you do not get fuel tanks from the oil pumps. You get crude oil barrels from those and the barrels are used in the oil refinery to produce all the products.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.