Thread: Official Top Post Thread Missing-Crops, Trees, Buildings, Other Items
View Single Post
Old Sep 02 2021, 11:28 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beth Perry View Post
Thanks marymarcel. Most of what's missing is in fact coin bought, including confection factory, juice factory, spice factory, I was using the all farms :not owned" filter. All my FC$ items seem to be accounted for. I've re-purchased the coin items. I just thought (hoped) there might be a simple explanation like the transition from flash player to Html. Your help is much appreciated. Thank you!
Hi Beth,
Marymarcel is not available at the moment.
The confectionary factory is an FC facility and is not missing and is on a farm somewhere. You will need to search for it if it is not showing in the Facility manager.
Juice Factory is the same. It is an FC facility is not missing.
Same with the spice factory.

None of those are missing. I don't know why they would be showing in the not owned if you do have it set to the all farms.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.