View Single Post
Old Jul 09 2021, 05:39 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milt Freeman View Post
I keep having issues with my Page locking up whilst in Farm Town play.
I use a iMac from 2014 with macOS Catalina VS 10.15.7
3.5 GHz Quad-Core i7 CPU
32 GB of Memory (1600Mhz DDR3)
GPU Nvidia GeForce GTS 780M 4 GB

I have had lockups occur at differing points in the game, including whilst trying to post to my Facebook Wall so my friends can help me.

It locks up so tight, that I am not able to use my mouse nor my keyboard, so I am forced to turn off my iMac.... and that just PISSES me off.

Please HELP get rid of this programming glitch.
Hi Milt,
I moved your post to the subject thread about the HTML/WebGL crashing.
I am sorry this is happening to you, but this is not a programming glitch or it would be happening to everyone and that is not the case.
You do not mention what browser you are using many on Mac computers find that Opera works best for the game.\

Please check if there is any update for Windows or Mac if you use it, you can type update in the search box and you usually get "search for updates", you have to follow the instructions. Remember to close and restart after updating.

Also check if your browser is updated.

After that then follow the instructions given in this announcement:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/announcement.php?f=1

You have to try all suggestions under FIRST LOAD OF FARM TOWN.
After trying them all, then restart and check again if your game loads.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.