Thread: Official Top Post Thread Facilities and Facility Manager
View Single Post
Old Jun 06 2021, 08:05 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majik Merlin View Post
I cannot find my original post on this but am following up in case I missed a reply and to add further information

I cannot collect produce from my animals via the facility manager. I previously set the filters to do so. I have to collect manually

also, I have the milking station and the one for chickens/fowl. How do I use them. I tried by placing them on a farm and then I moved them to my storage like the other tool.

What is the secret?? IF these work, I'll consider getting the remaining one/s
Hi Majik Merlin,
Your previous post was moved to the tool thread. You can find any of your posts and the answers after them by using the instructions in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594766

Those tools have to be in your storage. You also need to make sure you have the animal buildings showing in the facility manager by setting the funnel filter to show them as well as have it set to All Farms and not Current Farm.
You click the Harvest All and you should see those tools in the pop up. Then click the green check and it will harvest any of those that are ready.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.