View Single Post
Old May 21 2021, 12:07 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by danche View Post
will let me buy coins every month with pay pal I buy $10 worth have been playing for over 10 years I have 215446660 in coins and fuel never changes from 713017 bno matter what I do empty storage no change
no coins being posted have played nearly every day user id1401875092
Hi Danche,
Your previous posts have been answered about this. Here is a link to that last answer:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showth...38#post6447238

The ID you provide is incorrect as that account does not exist.

You have 3193623283 coins and 712469 fuel. Are you loading your farms from a saved link or from the Farm Town link in the shortcuts in the left column of your Facxebook home page? If you are using a saved link, don't as that does not load the current version.
When was the last time you bought coins or farm cash? You should be able to see that information in your PayPal account. You should also see any transactions you have done for buying coins or farm cash in your Facebook Settings section for Facebook Pay.

I will move this thread later today to the Game Migration Updates thread where a number of your posts are located with the answers to them.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; May 21 2021 at 12:34 PM.