View Single Post
Old May 19 2021, 07:32 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandmas farm View Post
I am getting very frustrated with FT Shackey and Facebook have a business agreement and if you say it is facebooks fault, that I can't send gifts or send boost request, Then you need to get after them to fix it. I have been very patient, I believe, and you are not dealing with the problem. Now I am done ranting, I think not passing the buck to facebook, but getting to the bottom of it, is the best thing.
ty
Hi Grandma,
There are a couple tickets open with Facebook for the same problem, not just from Farm Town. That is all they can do. Part of trying to fix this is trying to find the problem and why it doesn't effect all players of the games that use the gifting. I am sorry, but there is nothing else the developers can do but wait for Facebook to find what the issue is and fix it.

To take a look at the problem further the devs and possibly Facebook will need to be able to log into an account with the issue to be able to reproduce it.

It's entirely up to you if you would be willing to help out in that way, if you are then please contact the support team and let them know, but if you are not then you may have to wait until the devs or Facebook to have access to an account with the issue to be able look at the problem further.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; May 19 2021 at 08:29 PM.