View Single Post
Old May 18 2021, 08:48 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by danche View Post
play daily have planted and harvested many times have worked for others does not show when I level up
Hi Danche,
Are you talking about coins (the top line on the left side with a "C" symbol) or are you talking about Farm Cash ( 2nd line on the left side with "$" symbol)?

Your data shows 5 farm cash ($). The last time you leveled up was on April 27th and you got the 1 farm cash for that.

For coins you cashed out your service facilities yesterday and received 74,390,306 coins (C).

You do not get coins when planting or harvesting your own crops or when working for your neighbors as a super neighbor. The last time you worked for strangers was way back just before the end of the flash versions and you received coins in your bonus for that.

I am sorry, but I do not see any where that you have not received the coins or farm cash that you are supposed to.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.