View Single Post
Old May 18 2021, 10:18 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by denolee View Post

Every morning I try to go to farm I receive the black logo screen that hangs up, not loading farm, then receive constant ABORT screens. Also, not able to place multi plots on farm. I haven't tried using just one plot, as I usually never do that.
Denolee
Hi Denolee,
Apparently your farms do finally load since you are asking also about crop plots. Are you clearing your browser cache either automatically or manually when you close your browser? If so we do not recommend you do this as that will delete all the graphics for the game and they have to be downloaded again when you open your farms. That would be why it is slow loading.
For the multiple crop plots that is layering and we are not allowed to provide any instructions for any layering tricks as that can cause problems with your farms.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.