Thread: Official Top Post Thread Quests
View Single Post
Old May 10 2021, 10:38 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIAP27 View Post
On 118693448904273 that I manage,
I am getting collect FC now? At the 4 day mark instead of seven?
I thought the "clock" started on Quests when you clicked the last couple of steps? On this acct it is asking if I want to collect Fc but it has not been seven days since the 1st Quest triggered the "clock". Should I just take the one Fc and let it start all over? Or let it go to seven days?
On my main farm 1545131279 it is working fine as yesterday it was 7 days and I collected the Fc.
Hi Riap,
I moved your post to the Help & Support subject thread about quests.
If you have not done those particular quests since the changeover to HTML then there is no biginning time/date, so as soon as you complete the minimum number of quests then the Collect Farmcash button will turn blue.
That does not mean you have to collect right then. You can still go the 7 days to try to get the number of quests needed for the 2 FC. After you do collect the first time then the time will be 7 days before it will turn blue the next time.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.