View Single Post
Old Apr 20 2021, 10:11 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurbanovsky View Post
i am net receiving any fish or coins when fishing super neighbors and not sure im receiving any on my farms either ID 1041029409
karen thanks for the help in advance
Hi Karen,
When working on your own farms you do not get coins. You get the products which you can use or sell.
When you fish for a neighbor you get 50% of the fish and 100% of the selling price. However, we have no way of checking this for you as we do not see any data for those functions. Next time before you start working note how many coins you have and also how many of a couple of the fish you have in your storage. Then do the work and check again the amounts and see if they go up.

You can find all the information about hiring and the amounts you get in the Game Guide chapter 9 about hiring:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=599222
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.