View Single Post
Old Feb 21 2021, 10:50 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kthomas24 View Post
So I have not been on FarmTown for awhile, and just got back on this week. There have been some obvious changes. However, I cannot click the map icon and get it to access the market or realtor. It is highlighted, but when I click on it, nothing happens. Also, I have tried to purchase animals and tried to look at train expansions, and all it says is "coming soon." These used to be in the game with no issue. I'm wondering if there is some kind of update I'm missing or if there is truly an issue with the game?
Hi Kthomas,
I have moved your post to the subject thread about the Game Migration Updates.
What you have mentioned is not available yet as the developers are still working on those. This is a restricted version of the game.
You can find what is currently available in the first post of this thread. You can also watch that post for any future additions to the functions of the game.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.