View Single Post
Old Feb 19 2021, 09:51 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldEl View Post
I'm still having trouble in my fields as at the very least every other field whether I'm harvesting, plowing, and/or planting there's a corner (square as large as the tool/farm machine I'm using) that doesn't harvest, plow, and/or plant and I have to go out of that field into another and then go back to finish that one plot(s)/square. Still happening on just about (if not) every farm!
Hi OldEl,
I looked at your farms and do not see any problem with them since your farms are not layered or set up with stacked crop fields. Instead of going to another farm try refreshing that farm by clicking on it in the farm selector again.
Only thing I can think of is try deleting that square of fields after you have harvested them next time, restart your farms to see if anything shows back up. If it does delete them again and restart again. If nothing shows back up then replow them and try planting again.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.