View Single Post
Old Feb 19 2021, 09:37 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandra_J View Post
How are players meant to cash out their clients if they don't have the facility tools? Unless everyone can click on the 'cash out' button on the top right even if they don't own the tools. I know they can't store their items if they don't have the right facility tool for that facility when clicking on store all on the top right. I have all facility tools now so it's been ages since I've individually produced or loaded my clients or even unloaded my clients as i use the buttons at the top of the facility manager now (when it will be available) or i use the button on the top right of the facility/client.
Hi Axeandra,
The tools for the service facilities are only for using the Cash Out button at the top of the facility manager. You do not need tools to Cash out from the facility. You only need to have fuel.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.