View Single Post
Old Feb 17 2021, 10:00 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by fossill View Post
user # 1042942893
I noticed when harvesting fertilized crops double quantities are not being given for fertilized crops. as well as correct amounts harvested per farm are not what they should be. Also, when doing production in a facility amounts produced are not giving proper experience points the flash up that shows points given does not always equal exp points credited.
when fishing the boat /fishing rod moves the screen shot around quite often . Is this my clumsy fingers or can it be looked into?
Thanks Dan
Hi Dan,
For the crops, try restarting your farms and the amounts should correct to the right amount. It is not updating the whole amount until you restart currently.
When you do your facilities the floating amount of exp points you see would be the total amount you would get if we did not have the belts and dans. Since we do still have those even though you can't see them then they produce the bonus batches and return the ingredients used for those to your storage. You do not get the exp points for those bonus batches so the amount you actually get is less than what you see floating up.
For the fishing rod it is because you are trying to click fast and sometimes it will drag the farm if you are clicking and moving the pole sometimes.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.