View Single Post
Old Feb 11 2021, 03:16 PM

It's me again with another Semi-Trailer Truck problem: I have Semi-Trailer Trucks on most of my farms. I don’t usually have all products in my Semi checked. Today I noticed that certain items I needed were not checked so I added check marks, then clicked the ORDER ALL button. I noticed that as I scrolled down the list of products the check marks seemed to be “moving/changing” too. Items that I would always have checked (leather, for example) were unchecked. After manually adjusting semis on several farms, I decided to clear my cache & run the FT memcache. I refreshed my farm but found the same results. After going through a few more farms (to find I had to check or uncheck products) I decided it would be easier to just check all products. I had to do this on all my semi farms.

Then I noticed that the ORDER ALL button doesn’t seem to work for ALL products. I found that I had to manually order ALL for certain products when I realized their IN TRANSIT was 0. (“In Transit” = 0: Leather Roll, Carbonated Water, some others, too)