View Single Post
Old Jan 30 2021, 12:08 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qivis View Post
The Gift Box is loading its contents to storage rather slowly and the box is slow closing as well compared to yesterday. My computer is still using WebGL 2 and is not using up the memory. I have tried both compressed graphics and uncompressed graphics. I assume this is because the servers are busy with the ongoing updates and more players able to enable WebGL on previously unloading game-play.
Hi Qivis,
I moved your post to the Migration threas as you dont have problems loading the game.
The HTML5 thread is for farmers having loading issues, so if you have questions about features please post in this thread.

I have not seen the moving gifts to storage has been slow. It may depend on how much you have in your Gift Box at the time. Or as you say the sefvers may be more busy than usual.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.