Thread: Official Top Post Thread Plowing, Seeding Or Harvesting
View Single Post
Old Jan 29 2021, 01:39 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I am admin in a couple of groups and member in a number of others. I saw something that might help players and am wondering if I can copy it for use in those groups. I have copied the answer which Mary Marcel has given several times in the last 4-5 pages of problems in one of the sections. This is what I would like to post into the groups: "Please click in your preferences, the wrench, and see if you have a check mark for "Show coins and XP Animations" or/and "Show Feedback while Farming" options.

If you have any of those or both of them checked, please remove the check marks and then click in the green check mark to save changes.
We are aware that if you have those options checked and you use the regular tools or any of the Seeders, regular or EX, you get lot of messages on the farm, like 1xp, and the game freezes.
This doesnt happen if you use the Combines EX." There are no names but I would say that the information came from the Forum olr Mary. I had problems with using tools, etc. and this helped immensely. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20