View Single Post
Old Jan 26 2021, 04:49 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNelson View Post
i understand , however you said a few days for SN and now it a week+ - some players are thinking there is something wrong with theirs that they can't SN .... not all come here to check ..... a new post with even a short message, due to unexpected problems SN will now be 2-3 weeks or something like that would have been politic to post .. is all I was suggesting and i would suggest add a week to what you think is a good estimate , better to be working a week earlier than announced then late again ....

and a warning about tree/flowers several players have removed put in storage not realizing they can no longer put them back on the field ..... or they bulldozed an existing field not realizing the will not be able to replow it if there anything else on the field ....

i DO realize your EXTREMELY busy, but total silence just causes panic to more than a few players ... and disgruntlement .....

me I know what happening etc.. and i totally fine with it, but too many others are not as knowledgeable
Hi JNelson,
You will not get any updates until the developers release more. It has always been that way. Be patient as they are working hard to get more functions working.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.