View Single Post
Old Jan 24 2021, 09:27 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1396997092 View Post
Hangs in WHITE U-75 bottom of screen reads go to Farm Async mem 28/256 hangs for a few mins then goes to full GRAY no browser face in the middle. Thank you if you can get me into green screen to play my farm. My last view of green was incomplete no neighbor photos but their names are there. No view of my farm neither. Than you again. ID 1396997092 neighbor name Sunshine.
Hi Sunshine,
I moved your post to the subject thread about the HTML version. Please only post in this thread with problems with loading.

Please try clearing your browser cache, close the browser, then reload your farms to see if it will load all the way. About your previous posts when you were able to get in it is a restricted version, so some things are not added in yet.

If the clearing doesn't help, please try the following:

Check for any update for Windows, you can type update in the search box and you usually get "search for updates", you have to follow the instructions. When you are done, restart your computer.

After that, if you game still doesnt load then follow the instructions given in this announcement:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/announcement.php?f=1

You have to try all suggestions under FIRST LOAD OF FARM TOWN.
After trying them all, then restart and check again if your game loads.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.