View Single Post
Old Jan 23 2021, 11:19 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by linda bohn View Post
ID 570731413 white page U 55
unable to log in again but i did one day on the 19th was able to work all my farms not able to get back in since
Hi Linda,
We have copied your post to the closed thread for the developers to see and try to find a solution. Please do not need to repeatedly post about this as that doesn't help.

If you have tried all the following steps then you will need to wait for the developers to see if they can find a solution:

Have you done all updates for your computer that may be showing? If you have not please do them so that you know your computer is as up to date as it can be. With windows computers, you can usually check for those by just typing update in the search box bottom left of your screen and then you'll see something like search for updates which you can click on and then follow the instructions.

When or if you have done those please click on the following link and confirm that you have also already done the 4 items listed under First Load of Farm Town with your browsers. If you haven't done those, please do them:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/announcement.php?f=1

When those are done, try loading the game. Wait at least 5 minutes. First load can be very slow when using an older computer.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.