View Single Post
Old Jan 23 2021, 10:52 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by wnnrgn View Post
hello all of you hard workers--my ID# is100000581802338--I was able to load my farms today but when I got to 32 it froze with an error message---abnormal situation player loop internal function has been called recursively---everything was going smoothly up to that point I have no idea what that means I can't take a picture of it either is is frozen there---Thank You for all you do hope you guys are getting some rest while you work so hard for us pesky FT people
Hi wnnrgn,
Please try again to see if the same thing happens. What do you have on that farm? Is it layered and if so how much?
You may want to try to clear your browser cache and see if that will help. The game will load slower the first time after you clear it as it must re-download the graphics for the game.

EDIT: I just went to your farm 32 and didn't see too much on the farm. Had you been to many farms before that? Could just be the amount you had done before going to that one.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Jan 23 2021 at 10:57 AM.