View Single Post
Old Jan 16 2021, 10:37 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edmo View Post
Taz D, as per your suggestion i emailed support which responded on 1/12/21 that they can't do anything. Here is the text of the support response.

"Hi Edmond,

If you have already posted on the forum, in the thread that Taz asked you to do, then there is nothing more i can do, the developers are monitoring the thread, have you posted the information they asked for in there?

Rob

Slashkey Support Manager

__________________________________________________ __

Please visit the Farm Town Forum, the best place for the most up to date official information and help center available.

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/

Ticket Details

Ticket ID: VGF-571691
Department: Loading Issues
Priority: Low

Taz D, Why is the priority Low and not high?
Hi Edmo,
The developers are looking at all the reports here and treying to figure out what is preventing players from loading the game. Please be patient while they work through all those problems and can come up with solution.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.