View Single Post
Old Jan 13 2021, 06:40 AM

Default Game Migration to HTML5

I'll start with how disappointed I am in the progression to HTML5/WebGL. I have known over a year Flash Player was going away. I can assume the powers to be at Farm Town knew much earlier than I. Only in the last couple of months could I see movement toward this task. The tasks should have started right away so as players we would have had a seamless transition. Maybe we aren't that important.
Any longtime player that has supported this game should be mad as hell as many of our dollars have been paid towards playing this "free" game. We greatly enjoy playing the game and I am confident that most players will still remain after the migration is complete. I feel, and quite sure others do as well the developers have maintained the game very well over the years. Now is not the time to drop the ball and ignore us. We deserve better than this. I am sure the developers have many ideas for the game in the future and with these ideas are plans for more tools for the players to purchase and keep this game in motion.
At this point the game is only a shell with very little functionality. About all you can do is plant some crops, and maintain our ponds and trees. We can harvest our animals but that is very time consuming so why do it if our facilities are down. We can't hire from the market so there are no crop bonuses of any sort. Give us our bonuses. Do something so we feel you care. Some of us love this silly game.
My rant is done.
Bookmakr

Last edited by Bookmakr; Jan 13 2021 at 02:05 PM.