View Single Post
Old Jan 05 2021, 12:50 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keef View Post
how am I supposed to go and work my s/n farms when neighbors aren't showing or go to the market as I can't do anything unless I use the flash version
Hi Keef,
The only way you can do that is to use the Flash version while it is available.

Moving the game to the new platform has been problematic and those problems were not quick to resolve. They also stated that the new version would be a restricted version some months ago.

The developers will add them back as they have time to do them and will likely announce what they have added in the new release threads as they get them done. We can not give you any specific times or dates. All you can do is either see what's currently there each day or keep an eye on the News and Announcements threads and check the 1st post for any updates from the developers.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.