View Single Post
Old Jan 02 2021, 02:15 PM

Default Assorted Observations

*The evil Unity logo that shows in HTML5 on first load helps it APPEAR that the game is loading slower. I don't have a stopwatch, but I think the HTML5 actually loads about the same as the Flash, but it certainly FEELS slower.

*HTML5 version won't retain farm level zoom, always opens at like 5 or 6. Flash version always retains farm level zoom.

*Not a big fan of the baby poo color scheme. The dark green that surrounds the farms in the HTML5 version makes it difficult to see any dark objects like trees positioned around the upper left and right edges really hard to see. Also, the background color of the farm selector grid reminds me so much of something in a baby's diaper that I can almost smell it.

*The grid outliner that shows which plowed fields are being selected for planting is so faint in the HTML5 version that it actually slows down my ability to plant and has resulted in over/under selections where I did not want those.

*The popups for the Store aren't sized properly, and as a result don't click-scroll a full page like the Flash version does. The My Storage popups, on the other hand, DO seem to be sized properly as everything works as expected.

*I DO like the HTML5 farm selector popups for Fertilizing and Watering, as I am a fan of the more complete descriptions of each farm.

*The slanted text in the info popups in various places in the HTML5 version is annoying as it is hard on the eyes.

That is all for now.

wolfie

*Update 1/3/20- Timed it today and it takes about 30% longer to plant my crops. Some of that is due to slow loading of farms, as they tend to hang when the non-working progress bar starts to fade.

*I am all up-to-date and cleared with my Chrome browser.

Last edited by 1wolfie1; Jan 03 2021 at 09:38 AM.