View Single Post
Old Jan 02 2021, 12:22 AM

Default Answering Response

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Patricia,
This thread was only started yesterday and the conversion was only released yesterday. HTML5 is not 20 years old either. It is the latest improvement of HTML.

The Flash version can not stay as Adobe and all the browsers will be removing Flash. There is no way around it. In a few days the Flash version will stop working at all, and not by Farm Town removing it.

I am sorry, but there is no way to keep the Flash version working.
The html version is a restricted version at the moment. The developers will be working on adding back in all the same functions that the Flash version has.

If you can not get to the toolbox then you probably have the zoom for the page/tab set too high or low. Try setting it to 100% and see if you can get to the toolbox.
Nooooo, the zoom isn't zoomed in, I have a screenshot when I tried today, and my screen is NOT on zoom... also, I was looking at the dates of the posts... 2009, 2010, etc. And, the html5 version the way it is now is going to make people leave FT, because it is nothing like the version that is being used now LOL . The game board is like slowly moving water lol, and the fonts are blurry, and the colors are just off LOL
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Ashampoo_Snap_2021.01.01_17h18m30s_001_.jpg (18.1 KB, 16 views)