View Single Post
Old Oct 03 2019, 10:54 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNelson View Post
the question was for Raul did i put in the wrong space, i understand the 1 hr tme period and the 10 trades a day but it doesn't let us change what we want to buy and it doesnt seem to reset at midnight like the other TW stuff, so that what i was asking ..

when we choose the item we want to buy how long do we have to stay with that item?
Hi JNelson,
You are right it doesn't let you change the item you have the buying offer up for. As I haven't had one last very long, it could be it stays until someone sells to you or it could be you could change it after an hour. I have not had one last that long. I do know that you can not set up a new one again until an hour after yours has sold.
Raul does not answer questions here directly, but maybe he will see it and add to the information in the first post, so keep watching there for any additions.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.