View Single Post
Old Jan 21 2017, 02:58 AM

Default So ****** right now

I had all 10 cargo's full and I went to send my ship and it tells me that FT is down for maintenance. I sure hope I don't have to start it all over again, or I'm really going to be so ******. You put up an announcement 3 or 4 hours before, so how in the heck are we supposed to send out a ship that has spaces left to fill, when it takes a total of at LEAST 10 hours to finish, and you make us WAIT an hour for each one??? I knew it was going to be close, and sure enough, it turned out, that it finished right at midnight my time, and the maintenance wouldn't let me send it.

You should make the maintenance announcements sooner. And you should also let us finish filling our ship up, if you're about to go down for maintenance, and we've already started them.

I have 7 ships, so I have to send them exactly 24 hours apart, or I just have empty ones sitting there. I had two come back early this week. And NOW, I'm probably going to have to start this one all over again, because of maintenance, so I'm going to have 4 empty ones now.

Last edited by VickStix; Jan 21 2017 at 03:30 AM.