View Single Post
Old Dec 29 2016, 08:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuckertbnc View Post
My problem is the same one other are complaining about ... the 'program' they used to make the list seems to have my least active neighbors first on my list and the most active on the bottom .... I have 105 neighbors and I have only had 1 ship come thru the last 2 days and less than 10 all together ?? and I play easy 12 to 14+ hours a day in and out ... I have 5 ships out , 3 stuck on ports less than #7 , the highest one has gotten is #17 .. it has been there 2 days I'm assuming because of the holidays ... I'm not loading any more and just waiting until the impruvements are implimented before I load anymore ....
I can relate! I've been on almost non-stop since they were released and I'm getting very few ships in my port. Someone suggested maybe I needed to log off and log back in instead of just keeping Farmtown going for hours at a time. I started doing that and it does seem to have helped - but I'm still not getting the number of ships I would have expected. I've got 7 ships out now - just launced the 7th. Of the first 6, 5 of them appear to be stuck. However, I'm still going to get SOMETHING for them and I'm getting a great kick out of doing them so it's ok. But - like you - the "stuck in a port" issue is a bit frustrating until the fixes happen.

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫