Old Dec 29 2016, 08:30 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan View Post
Tuckertbnc, originally, they were going to allow us to choose the entire 30, but they decided to do this: a) give us better lists to start with; b) allow us to pick SOME of the people on our list (they're saying at least 10); and c) not limit us on the number of ports we skip.

The original itinerary will be made up of that list at the bottom of our screen that says "So and so sent you a gift/accelerated your train/whatever". That way, all 30 people will have actively helped US on OUR farm very recently. I think this is going to be better. We'll have a better list to start with, we'll be able to replace some of the people on it, and we'll be able to skip ports anytime we want to. When we skip, we won't earn the rewards for that step, but that seems like it will make it part of the fun - that seems like a good step to me.

My problem is the same one other are complaining about ... the 'program' they used to make the list seems to have my least active neighbors first on my list and the most active on the bottom .... I have 105 neighbors and I have only had 1 ship come thru the last 2 days and less than 10 all together ?? and I play easy 12 to 14+ hours a day in and out ... I have 5 ships out , 3 stuck on ports less than #7 , the highest one has gotten is #17 .. it has been there 2 days I'm assuming because of the holidays ... I'm not loading any more and just waiting until the impruvements are implimented before I load anymore ....