View Single Post
Old Dec 27 2016, 08:54 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by knolan View Post
Yesterday, I attempted to work the Ship, and sent it off for departure without preparing any containers. I didn't know what to do, because the instructions on the ship wasn't clear enough for me to understand how it works. Now I have a ship that was dispatched, with NO goods. I'm surprised that there isn't a block on sending a ship without any goods prepared. Now I have to wait a whole week until I can actually use it.
Most of the quests & activities on FarmTown have instructions that are for the most part, understood, without having to come to the forum. I don't like the forum because I can never find my questions that I've sent in, and it's not easy to use for us, the 'older' generation.
How can I cancel the ships departure & bring it back home so I can send it off properly, 'After' I've prepared some containers?
Hi Knolan
Once a ship is sent out it's on it's way around as far as I know.
We all learn by trial and error as well as from instructions so at least tomorrow when preparing your next ship you will know to prepare the container that has the most needed products first and to then dispatch the ship within 24 hours of starting to prepre it. In the meantime you can follow the progress of your disptched ship in the Ship's Logbook tab.
If ever you cannot find something you have posted please follow the instructions in the following thread : http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594766
comment trouver votre farmlink how to find your farmlink
memcache where's my post gone quoi de neuf
Support (si on ne peut pas résoudre un problème ici)