View Single Post
Old Dec 25 2016, 08:39 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by village idiot View Post
Here are a couple of solutions to several problems that exist in the cargo ship portion of the game... 1. on screen notification (live) to tell farmers that a ship is in port. similar to the blue dot for the Co-op Quests. 2. An opt out/in feature in the tools drop down similar to the Funeral Supply / Home Facilities. This would have to default as Out to be fair to farmers sending out ships so the ships will only stop at a farm of someone that wants to play this portion of the game. Happy Holidays to all.
Hi village idiot,
You do have notification when you have a ship in your port. You get a red circle with a number in it on your toolbox. When you open the toolbox the red circle and number is on your seaport manager.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.