View Single Post
Old Dec 23 2016, 10:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lran View Post
Experimenting with ships! Sent my first ship out today - It was sent to someone who hardly plays farmtown. Haven't seen any posts or notification of them working. I thought it was supposed to start with someone who is one of your more active neighbors!!! I sent messages to her, but not sure she will respond as there isn't much activity!!
I imagine we will need to realize that not everyone is on Farm Town all day.... Many log in and play a bit, then log out and live regular lives... I tend to work my farms in the morning when I have time.... Messaging me may not make a difference if I am not on. I will check the ship centre when I am on - but since we have no control of who the ships are sent to - nor do we know what else they have to do outside of Farm Town, we will need to accept what we get with a smile. Something like the neighborhood challenge... Sometimes we get stuff, and once in a blue moon we might actually get some farmcash. Think I got it once so far. View all of this as extra so not disappointed if the neighbors are not as active...