View Single Post
Old Aug 29 2016, 05:00 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImSunflower View Post
I attempted to post this in the Suggestions Forum, but was informed that I don't have the correct settings on my account to post a thread there . . . . interesting.

So, here it is, and if someone would like to move it TO the Suggestions Forum, that would be fine.

Wondering if it's possible to have a feature with the messages on a farm to see the entire conversation? I know this is mostly used and a thanks for your work type message, but there are a few sort of on going type of conversations which would be nice and helpful to access past messages for.

Thanks!
Hi ImSunflower,
You can not start a new thread in the Suggestions section as we try to keep that area arranged to make it easier for members to find the right subject thread and organized in the way the developers want it to allow them to see all grouped by subject. You can only reply to a thread that fits your suggestion.
I am sorry, but what you are asking cannot be done as Flash Player limits how the messages can be seen which is in chronological order and your sent messages are not saved in your data.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.