View Single Post
Old Aug 05 2016, 11:39 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy813 View Post
Peacocks are disappearing! I've tried everything but so far I've lost at least 6. I even went to a different farm, bought 14 & then moved them to storage. But I suddenly got the message to try again later. Only 9 peacocks are in storage. At 40,000 coins each that's a lot to lose!
Hi Kathy,
According to your data, I see you have 4 loose on a farm, 5 in a chicken coop on farm 10, and 25 in a chicken coop on farm 2. I do not see any in storage.
For the 4 that are loose on farms you will need to turn off showing all items in your preference and look for them. Probably on the farm you bought them on. Peacocks like other animals can move and may be under something. By unchecking to show items in the preference then they show show for you.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.