View Single Post
Old May 08 2016, 06:06 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckerider View Post
I have a question regarding the Neighborhood Chain contest. Seems to me like every week I end up in 10th Place. Never changes. My friend told me she is coming in 3rd and 4th. Are all the people who show up on My Neighborhood chains section the ones that are on my team. I don't understand it. How it is that the neighbor who told me she has always been 3rd or 4th has been on my Chain section, but I have only been 10th. Was she not in my personal chain? How do you know why the others always come out on top of your score. I am just very suspicious because I farm everyday and you said we would be with people who are about equal. How does it work?
Hi ckerider,
You are not competing directly against your neighbors. If you check the list under competing Neighborhoods, you will see that none of those you compete against are your neighbors.
Your neighbors who have and fill the 4 facilities during the week are on your neighborhood chain. You are also in their neighborhood chains and help them out in their competition.
So they may be 3 or 4th in their competition of 10 players where you may be 10th in your competition. You don't have all the same neighbors, so she may have other neighbors that are providing her more points than you are getting from yours.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.