View Single Post
Old Apr 28 2016, 02:16 PM
Senior Moderator

Raul has posted an update:

Post-Release Updates - April 28th, 2:00PM

- BugFix: When fishing, if the water items had parts outside the farm and you clicked on those parts, the game was getting slower and slower as you continue fishing, possible crashing at some point.

- BugFix: When fishing, if the water items had parts outside the farm and you clicked on those parts with the Turbo Boat nothing happened. From now on, if you are fishing with the Turbo Boat you will be able to fish the whole water item even if you click on a part that is outside your farm.

- BugFix: The Farm Selector Manager was not showing all the farms for some users.

Neighborhood Chains Contest Improvements:

- You can now Sort by Score, Facility Count and Name
- You can now send offline messages to your neighbours from the 'My Neighborhood Chains' tab
- More detailed help from the Mayor including examples, when you click the 'Add More Facilities?' button.
- There are '?' signs on the top of the left column providing additional help about the content of the current screen
- There is a 'Missing Facilities?' button that will tell you if some of your Coins facilities are not participating in the contest.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.