View Single Post
Old Apr 22 2016, 08:35 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Ok so now the rules have changed again regarding cash items. I knew it was coming when you halted the sending about a week ago. I guess I can understand that it is a business and required money to operate, but when I see there are 2.6 million likes for this game and even is half of those people play and again and then 25% of those players spent $50.00 every three months (like I do), it give the owners $65,000,000 per year earnings. WOW. Now try and convince me that you need to get MORE money from the players who have been doing this game for a very long time. Customer service should be your main priority, but apparently getting more cash overrules that.

This latest rule is purely a money grab, and because I have been debating over the last year about keeping doing this game, I have to make the decision as to what I am willing to give the developers. They make us spend real cash for any item that helps us do this game to our benefit, and then they will not give us real cash back if we decide to sell the time. I have spent $50.00 every 3 months x 4 x 4 years = $800 on this game. I am thinking if all of us keep on giving and then we get back very little, it is not worth my time and effort any longer.

I always justified the spending by thinking I used to spend a lot more hours a day on the game and these items have saved me a lot of time. But, now that I think of it, there is a lot of games or TV channels the I could buy for a lot less than $200 per year and I would be just as happy. Time to rethink where my entertainment dollars should go at this stage of my life. Retirement is about finding things to do with you time and Farmtown was a good way to spend my mornings. For $200 per year I am sure I can find another game that will keep my entertained. Just saying that the developers will lose a lot more than they gain in this new rule. It was my time to spend again and I will not do it any longer. Thanks for the entertainment, but it is time to move onto another venue.